Thursday, July 22, 2021

Sweet, Kate Walker





Oh, Kate, Kate Walker. Your affection is unmatched. You know no fear. When everybody goes crazy, you got girl power, water power, in your mind and spirit.

 

Yes, Kate, everyone can count on you, to be calm and figure things out. Find what’s wrong and fix it.

 

Looking at your beauty, my mellow, Kate Walker. I see a traditional Greek or Spanish girl. With your brown eyes and beautiful, dark, hair.

 

Oh, Kate. You are the epitome of beauty, dignity, strength, and cleverness. Yes, Kate. I can count on you to save the day from fiery doom. Every friend, of yours, can count on you.

 

I will always love you, my sweet Katy. Lovely, cute, adorable Katy. Your strength, no woman or man possesses. You are a wave Kate. A wave of kindness, love, bravery, and calm.

Watch this video on YouTube. Narrated in English by me. If you prefer listening rather than reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment